Directions to GSAPP
152 Frelinghuysen Road, Busch Campus,
Piscataway, NJ 08854
See Location on Google Maps|
See Location on Rutgers Maps
(Subject to change during construction of new highway ramps) Be sure to follow signs for Busch Campus if directions seem different.
From Route 18:
- Follow signs for Route 18 North, continuing for approximately 3.7 miles, staying in the left hand lane as you cross the Raritan River on the John Lynch Bridge. For Busch Campus take the first right exit for Campus Road.
- Continue straight until you come to circle, follow the sign for Frelinghuysen Road. The golf course will come up on your left.
- For parking, turn right at the next street, Allison Road. You will see the Psychology Building with a "telephone-like" sculpture in front of you, as you make the turn.
- Go to the stop sign, and turn right onto Bevier Road. Lot 54 will be in front of you, but due to construction, you must turn left onto Titsworth Place, then turn right at the stop sign onto Davidson Road, and then make a right turn onto Taylor Road in order to access Lot 54, the entrance of which will be the second parking lot on your right. Place your parking pass on your driver's side dashboard. "
- Walk back to Allison Road, and walk under the skybridge at the Center for Alcohol Studies, continuing along Allison Road. "
- You will see a bus stop on your left and also one on your right, directly in front of the Allison Road Classroom (ARC). Pass the ARC, and turn right down the sidewalk. The Psychology Building is on your left with a long ramp and a small sculpture in front of it.
From the NJ Turnpike:
- Take Exit 9 onto Route 18 North.
- Follow Route 18N through New Brunswick and over the Raritan River.
- Follow directions from Route 18 above.
From Route 1:
- Exit at New Brunswick onto Route 18 North. Follow directions from Route 18 above. From Route 287 South & North
- Go to Exit 9 (River Road, in Piscataway) towards Highland Park.
- Follow River Road and signs to Rutgers Stadium.
- Turn LEFT at traffic light onto Hoes Lane West. (Note that the sign for the right turn is "Johnson Drive.")
- Bear right onto Frelinghuysen Road at the fork in the road after passing the golf cart area.
- Make the next left onto Allison Road (which is immediately after the Psychology Building), and then follow directions above.
From Route 22, traveling West:
- Take the Washington Avenue exit in North Plainfield, which is a jug-handle that crosses over Route 22.
- Continue on Washington Avenue until you go under a railroad overpass.
- Make the next right onto New Market Road. " Continue on New Market Road, crossing over the railroad tracks, turning right at the next light onto Stelton Road.
- At the next light, turn right onto Old New Brunswick Road, which becomes Hoes Lane. Continue for 3 miles through many traffic lights until just after the cemetery.
- Turn right onto (Old) Hoes Lane West. Continue past the UMDNJ Medical School.
- At the next intersection, past UMDNJ buildings, you will see a building with a steeple. Make a sharp left onto Frelinghuysen Road before the golf course.
- Make the next left onto Allison Road (which is immediately after the Psychology Building), and follow directions above.
- If you have access to the Internet, you can go to a website called Mapquest at www.mapquest.com.
- When you reach the Mapquest page, click on the heading for "Driving Directions.
- Next, simply enter the address from which you are coming, along with the address of GSAPP (152 Frelinghuysen Road, Piscataway NJ 08854), and Mapquest will produce a map and/or written directions on how to get to us!
- If you have any problems, you can click on "help" and follow the directions provided by Mapquest.