Monica McGoldrick, LCSW
& Nydia Garcia Preto, LCSW
The Meaning of Home, A Life–Cycle Journey
Mykee Fowlin, PsyD
You Don’t Know Me Until You Know Me
Session topics include:
- Unmasking Race with Interracial Couples
- Sex Etc.: Using Social Media to Reach Youth
- Helping Families Adjust to a Gay or Lesbian Child
- Keys to Effective Cross-Cultural Work
- Engagement Strategies for At-Risk Youth
- Suicide as it Transcends Cultural Boundaries
- Spiritual InQueery: GLBTQ Youth in Search of God
- Immigration, Acculturation and Mental Health
After September 30th:
**Breakfast & Lunch
*6 CEUs offered (processing fee $20)
Group Discounts /
RU Faculty/Staff Discounts
For Psychologists, Social Workers,
Counselors and Educators
Increases the cultural competence of attendees via speaker presentations, panels, and discussion groups involving work with ethnic minorities and other diverse groups in clinical, school, and organizational settings.
Serves as a bridge linking professionals, faculty, alumni, graduate students, and undergraduates.
Online Registration is Closed.
Walk-ins are Welcome!
Already Registered? Click here to complete your payment by credit card.
For general information call Arlene Miller at (848) 445-3970
For payment information call Usha Yerramilly at (848) 445-3968