|Deadline to apply to the Program is January 9, 2015.
Interviews for Sept. 2015 admission to the program
will occur on February 23, 2015.
If you are invited, please plan to join us for the whole day.
For admission to the Clinical PsyD program, it is also expected that applicants score between the 60 % and the 99 % on the Psychology Subject GRE exam. Exceptions to this minimum requirement will be made only rarely, and only if a candidate's credentials and interview ratings are otherwise outstanding, and grades for the prerequisite courses are A's.
For additional information contact:
Administrative Assistant, Clinical & School Program
HAVE YOU MISSED REGISTRATION FOR THE GRE PSYCHOLOGY SUBJECT TEST? If so, you may still be able to take the test by registering for “standby” status. Please see below:
If you have missed the last date for registration, please follow the following steps to try to take the exam:
- Locate/Determine Your Test Center
- Go to the ETS website (www.ets.org)
- Under “tests and products,” click on “GRE Tests”
- Under “For Test Takers,” click on “GRE Subject Tests”
- Click on “Test Centers” (which is a PDF document). This will bring up a list of all test centers in the country. Find the one(s) where you would like to take the test, and check the grid to see if that test center offers the subject test in November
- Once you have determined your test center, call ETS (1-866-473-4373).
- Ask to speak to a representative
- Once you have gotten a person on the phone, ask them if they are sending psychology books to the testing center you’ve chosen.
- If the answer is yes, ask them how to register for “standby” status. Please note – there is an additional fee for this – please check.
Note: Standby status does NOT guarantee you entrance into the test. It is recommended you arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes prior to registration. If there are cancellations and/or “no-shows,” you will be admitted to the test on “standby” - this will require additional fees.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ASK ETS EXACTLY HOW MUCH IN FEES, AND WHAT PAYMENT METHODS THEY ACCEPT, AS YOU WILL BE PAYING AT THE TEST CENTER.
Please also make sure to have ETS send us a copy of your scores.
GSAPP's Clinical Psy.D. program is:
Questions related to the program's accreditation status should be directed to the Commission on Accreditation:
Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation
American Psychological Association
750 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242