Department of Applied Psychology
School Psychology Program
Following are the Core Values of the School Psychology Program:
1. Respecting the process of schooling and those involved.
2. Understanding the importance of data-based decision making.
3. Attending to client needs in relevant contexts as a basis for providing service.
4. Appreciating the relevance of diversity in providing culturally sensitive professional
5. Fostering collaboration in professional problem solving and service delivery.
6. Working to continuously improve the process of professional service delivery.