News and Events
- Graduation 2017 will be held on Thursday May 11th, 2017 @ the Nicholas Music Center, 85 George Street, New Brunswick, Douglass Campus
- GSAPP Calendar of Events
- Google Calendar of Events
- Event Highlights
- Previous Events
- November 2016 Monitor on Psychology - read Anne Gregory's article on School Based Racial Disparities in Education. http://www.apamonitor-digital.org/apamonitor/201611?search_term=anne%20gregory&doc_id=-1&search_term=anne%20gregory&pg=47#pg47
- October 2016 - Read story featuring DDDC's collaboration with The Boggs Center on receiving 2.2M for student training in Autism and Related Disabilities.
- Chickasaw nation Makes a Big Investment in Rutgers Graduate Student featuring Jaxcy Odom.
- Dr. Jeffrey Lackner (Clinical, 1992), has been appointed the Vice Chair for Research for the Department of Medicine at the University at Buffalo, SUNY
- Dr. Terry Wilson gave an address at the Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital on the topic of “Cognitive Behavior Therapy Guided Self-help (CBTgsh) in the Treatment of Eating Disorders."
- Dr. Anne Gregory will give the Plenary Address at the Technical Assistance Center on Disproportionality's Summer Institute
- Bin Kagedan (3rd year, Clinical), has been chosen as an APA Division 39 (Psychoanalysis) Graduate Student Scholar for 2015 (read more).
- GSAPP News Full List